Witt O’Brien’s has been an innovator in crisis and emergency management since 1983. No other firm has our depth of experience across both the public and private sectors.
We understand your needs and challenges, because many of us have been in your seat – in government and in business. We have years of front-line experience to draw on. And crisis and emergency management is all that we do – no distractions.
Our mission is to bolster your mission. Our mission is to help you be readyRESILIENT™.
Witt O’Brien’s is a subsidiary of SEACOR Holdings Inc. (NYSE: CKH). SEACOR is a diversified holding company with interests in domestic and international transportation and logistics, and risk management consultancy.
Our clients’ success is our success. Our proven results drive long-term partnerships. That’s been our primary growth catalyst since 1983.
We’ve also expanded our capabilities and solutions with mergers and acquisitions. These include:
- O’Brien Oil Pollution Services (founded by Jim O’Brien, an innovator in oil spill management)
- ERST (Emergency Response Strike Team, a subsidiary of UNOCAL)
- Solid Resources (specializing in disaster recovery and debris response)
- James Lee Witt Associates (founded by the 8-year FEMA director and innovator in disaster recovery)
- Response Management Associates (an environmental, health and safety compliance specialist)
- The Meredith Management Group (planning and emergency response for the transportation sector)
We’ve offered a full range of crisis and emergency management services in Brazil since 2011. Please click here for more information about Witt O’Brien’s Brasil.
We continue to expand our resilience solutions. If your organization is interested in joining our family, please contact us.