RSVP for our Free Compliance Workshop
April 05, Houston/CityCentre, Texas
April 05, 2017
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Norris Conference Centers - Houston/CityCentre
*An event reminder will be sent to all who RSVP with final event details.
Can't attend? Join the live Webinars: We will be streaming live. Register below at one of the desired time slots to join.
Note, due to being a live event, presentations may start and end at slightly varied times.
Witt O'Brien's is excited to host the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) Sector Houston/Galveston for the Witt O'Brien's 2017 Compliance Workshop.
- Chris Perry, SPCC/FRP Oil Inspector, EPA Region 6
- MST1 Anthony Williams, USCG Sector Houston/ Galveston, Waterfront Facility Division
- US EPA's Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure Plan (40 CFR 112.1-7, 8-11)
- US EPA's Facility Response Plan (40 CFR 112.20)
- USCG's Facility Response Plan (33 CFR 154.1030)
- USCG's Operations Manual (33 CFR Parts 154 and 156 dealing with dock transfers)
Norris Centers - Houston/CityCentre
816 Town & Country Blvd., Suite 210
Houston, Texas 77024
This is a free workshop. A break for lunch will be provided. The venue is located in CityCenter where there are numerous dining options. Beverages will be provided during the workshop.