Witt O’Brien’s crisis communications services are built upon and strengthened by our understanding of all facets of crisis management and emergency response. Our team of professionals works side-by-side with those responsible for managing the operational side of crises. As a result, we provide comprehensive solutions and services that address every aspect of crisis, from preparedness to recovery and every stage in between.
Our clients benefit from the ability to tap into a team that comes from diverse backgrounds. We’ve served in the military, global corporations, technology firms, and government agencies, but it is our shared experience in crisis communications that bonds us.
Witt O’Brien’s has built a reputation supporting some of the world’s largest organizations with our proprietary web-based communications platform, PIERPro™. PIERPro™ is a comprehensive communications software solution that provides two-way stakeholder engagement through an all-in-one platform.
Key services include:
- Crisis communications plan development and refinement
- Vulnerability assessments
- Crisis communications exercises and training
- Strategic counsel
- Media and public engagement training
- Crisis dark site preparation and operations through PIERPro™
- Community engagement
- Public affairs coordination
- Joint Information Center (JIC) training and exercises
- Public Information Officer (PIO) and spokesperson representation in a Unified Command or at the corporate level
- Media engagement
- 24/7/365 response through our Command Center