Severe Weather Season Response and Recovery
When severe weather strikes, Witt O'Brien's is ready to help you respond and recover faster.
Witt O’Brien’s is the nation’s leading full-service emergency management and disaster recovery firm specializing in assisting communities respond to and recover from natural disasters. We have helped hundreds of states, counties, and local governments such as:.
- The State of New Jersey recover from Superstorm Sandy;
- The State of Louisiana recovery efforts from Hurricanes Katrina, Rita, Gustav, and Ike;
- The states of Iowa, Indiana, and Vermont recovery efforts from multiple floods sustained over the years;
- The Joplin Missouri School District recover from devastating tornadoes;
- The University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB) as well as the Cities of Houston and Galveston during and after Hurricane Ike; and
- The University of Texas Health Science Center - Houston, University of Houston, and others in the Texas Medical Center area after Tropical Storm Allison.
When your community is affected, Witt O’Brien’s can assist you with:
- Debris monitoring (We are the largest and most experienced debris monitoring firm in the U.S.);
- Managing federal disaster assistance from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA); and
- Insurance recovery efforts.
You can expedite the contracting process and delivery of services through the use of publicly procured and fully compliant contract documents available through the local buying cooperative HGAC, which is available to your community simply by registering to become a member. Our HGAC services can be accessed online at: https://www.hgacbuy.org/products/Disaster-Recovery/vendor-pages/witt.aspx