From oil exploration platforms to shopping centers, pipelines to airports, the smallest terminals to the largest refineries, and tug boats to massive ships, Witt O’Brien’s Security Services provides clients with the confidence that their security management programs will meet the regulatory requirements of governments worldwide.
We serve vessels and facilities regulated under the International Ships and Ports Security Code (ISPS), the Maritime Transportation Security Act of 2002 (MTSA), the Chemical Facilities Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS), and the Department of Transportation HAZMAT security regulations.
Witt O’Brien’s assists our clients with their security assessments, security plans, security plan audits, drills, and exercises. Our watch standers provide Ship Security Alert System (SSAS) monitoring 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We provide training for facility and vessel security officers that meet the requirements of the International Ships and Ports Security Code (ISPS) and MTSA.
Key Security services include:
- Homeland Security Grant program management
- Developing risk management and mitigation strategies
- Security drill and exercise program management
- Evaluation of current security programs
- Security plan development
- Security vulnerability assessments (SVA) for facilities and vessels
- Waterway suitability assessments (WSA)
- Vessel security officer training (MARAD, Liberia, Panama, and Marshall Islands certified)
- MTSA/ISPS facility security officer training
- MTSA/ISPS facility personnel security training
- Annual vessel and facility security plan audits
- 24/7 SSAS monitoring
- Critical infrastructure protection planning
Witt O’Brien’s Security Services are licensed as a Security Consultant Company by the Texas Department of Public Safety Bureau of Private Security, License number B18230.