A Robust, Adaptable System for Effective Plan Preparation and Maintenance
ePlanPro® provides a comprehensive and quality controlled option to today’s complex planning and recordkeeping requirements. Designed by the industry’s most respected preparedness, compliance, and response professionals, and built by our dedicated staff of exclusive experienced developers, this software combines decades of experience using the latest technology to provide this state-of-the-art solution.
This dynamic web-based planning technology allows clients to manage an unlimited number of plans and associated documents enterprise-wide while enhancing compliance, streamlining plan maintenance, increasing distribution and accessibility, reducing complexity, and strengthening the overall emergency response program. With ePlanPro®, clients are able to keep their plans up-to-date and handle distribution via secure web-connections 24 hours a day, 7 days a week anywhere in the world. The result: significant efficiencies, enhanced compliance, reduced cost, and improved response.
History Tracking, Integrated Email Notices, and More
Not only does ePlanPro® handle all types of data elements including diagrams, pictures, and other graphics, but the system also provides clients with an electronic version history for each plan in the system and the option to revert to a previous version. Through a simple check-in and approval process, plans are reviewed, published, and emailed to subscribers.
Robust Plan Formatting and Printing
ePlanPro® provides simple but sophisticated plan printing capabilities. Users can print an entire plan, individual sections, or the differences between versions. All plans are printed to Adobe PDF to allow electronic viewing and distribution. With flexible plan template design, ePlanPro® prints highly formatted documents.
Additional benefits of using ePlanPro® include:
- Web access to all plans within the system and the ability to manage common and variable information within and across the population of plans via smart phone, tablet, and computer.
- Witt O’Brien’s software products are hosted in data centers that are compliant with statutory requirements for environmental and man-made hazards (e.g., fire, earthquake, flood). Servers have active/standby configurations set up in locations that are geographically separated and are SSAE 16 SOC 2 Type II audited and Safe Harbor certified with a 99.99 % reliability.
- When a change applies to multiple plans, ePlanPro® automatically applies that change to all applicable plans in the system.
- ePlanPro® can be synchronized with available complimentary Witt O’Brien’s softwares, including PIERPro™ and CommandPro®, to further enhance an organization’s response capabilities, training, and communication by sharing relevant data (e.g., contacts, tactical plans, response assets, etc.).
- Ability to set-up multi-layered permissions and security.
- Automatic email notification as determined by the user group (i.e., when critical elements of the plan such as essential functions/organizational changes/emergency contacts or contractors are edited).
- Extensive record of revisions. Any user of the system will be able to view the most recent changes made to a document, the reason for the change, and when the change was made. In addition, revisions are archived for reviewing later.