Witt O’Brien’s insurance recovery division assists policyholders with their insurance recovery efforts when they sustain an insurable loss (fire, water, wind, and other named perils). As insurance companies have adjusters representing their financial interests, Witt O’Brien’s has licensed representatives assisting clients with maximizing their insurance recovery efforts.
Our trained staff will ensure that your right to recovery, under the terms and conditions of the insurance policy, are satisfied to their fullest and that you are “made whole” as a result of the loss.
In the wake of a loss, individuals/business owners are often left with the daunting task of interpreting the insurance policy and management of the insurance recovery process, all while continuing to carry out their day-to-day activities. Witt O’Brien’s representatives level of experience and understanding of the insurance policy allow us to expedite the recovery process, while our clients continue to manage their day-to-day activities.
Insurance recovery services include:
- Review and assess the insurance policy, and provide the client with a detailed overview
- Contact the insurance company adjuster to schedule future meeting and formulate the scope of damages
- Conduct onsite evaluation of the damaged property, and create a detailed written estimate of damages for submission to the insurance company adjuster, according to insurance company’s standard accepted practices
- Create short-term/long-term goals and recommendations regarding the future handling of the insurance recovery process
- Contact with the client advising them of the settlement status
- Expedite the claim recovery process in order to avoid shortfalls of cash flow
- Negotiate a favorable settlement (with client approval)