From oil exploration platforms to shopping centers, from pipelines to airports, from the smallest terminals to the largest refineries, and from tug boats to huge container ships, Witt O’Brien’s Security Services provides our customers with the confidence that their security management programs will meet the regulatory requirements of governments world-wide.
We serve facilities regulated under the Maritime Transportation Security Act of 2002 (MTSA), the Chemical Facilities Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS), and the Department of Transportation HAZMAT security regulations to ensure those facilities meet the standards set by regulations.
Witt O’Brien’s assists vessel clients with their Security Assessments, Security Plans, and Security Plan Audits. Our watch standers provide Ship Security Alert System monitoring 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
And, we provide training for Facility and Vessel Security Officers that meets the requirements of the International Ships and Ports Security Code (ISPS) and MTSA.
Key Security services include, but are not limited to:
- Homeland Security Grant program management
- Virtual Company Security Officer, a web-based security management application
- Virtual Facility Security Officer, an in-person and web-based security management application
- Developing risk management and mitigation strategies
- Security drill and exercise program management
- Evaluation of current security programs
- Security plan development
- Security Vulnerability Assessments (SVA) for facilities and vessels
- Waterway Suitability Assessments (WSA)
- Vessel Security Officer training (MARAD, Liberia, Panama, and Marshall Islands certified)
- MTSA/ISPS Facility Security Officer training
- MTSA/ISPS Facility Personnel Security training
- Annual Facility Security Plan Audits
- 24/7 Ship Security Alert System (SSAS) Monitoring
- Critical Infrastructure Protection planning
Witt O’Brien’s Security Services are licensed as a Security Consultant Company by the Texas Department of Public Safety Bureau of Private Security, License number B18230.