Crisis Communications / Management
How much time and effort has your company spent building up its reputation? Is this an investment you’re able to protect? How long would it take for an incident to destroy that reputation if you weren’t prepared?
In an era of ferocious media coverage with rumors and misinformation flowing through traditional news media and social media networks, your reputation is on the line in a moment’s notice. In an emergency, timely communication with your employees, stakeholders, investors, the media, and the public is crucial. Organizations cannot afford to miss the first opportunity to communicate. Witt O’Brien’s offers comprehensive media training, media response support, and our proprietary communications technology tool PIER™. PIER™ is the only comprehensive, web-based communications software available, integrating stakeholder communications on an all-in-one platform that includes two-way communications via traditional avenues, as well as social media venues.
Additionally, only Witt O’Brien’s provide to its clients exceptionally experienced crisis communications expertise with a 24/7 Command Center, enabling a communications response to begin as early as possible when time truly matters.
Key communications services include:
- Vulnerability assessments
- Communications and crisis plans
- Crisis management training and coaching
- Spokesperson and public engagement training
- Social media strategies
- Crisis dark site preparation
- Daily public affairs and issue management support
- Joint Information Center (JIC) training and exercises
- Emergency public information officer (PIO) and spokesperson representation
- Media inquiry response – 24/7 coverage by experienced communicators
- Technology Solutions: PIER™ and CrisisPro™